Here’s How to Win a Share of Team partypoker Pros’ POWERFEST Winnings
Did you know that you can have the chance to win a share of Team partypoker’s winnings from POWERFEST?
This below table shows six POWERFEST events having buy-ins of $55 each that are scheduled in the $30 million guaranteed poker festival. Every one of these events shall have up to four Team partypoker pros participating in which you could win up to 1% of their winnings, or an $11 POWERFEST ticket.
How can I win a share of Team partypoker pros’ winnings?
All you have to do is follow the instructions below in order to get the chance to win 1% of a Team partypoker pro’s winnings, or an $11 POWERFEST ticket.
- Enter a satellite for one of the POWERFEST events shown in the above table
- Tweet at the Team partypoker pro or pros who are completing in that POWERFEST event
- Include your partypoker name in the tweet
- Check if you are one of the five randomly selected winners
- If you are, you’ll receive 1% of that pro’s winnings from that specific event or an $11 POWERFEST ticket, whichever is greater
Which Team partypoker pros are going to play?
Team partypoker will be participating in many events during this $30 million GTD festival, but take note of these Team partypoker pros and events that are eligible for this promotion as shown below:
Promo Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must have a real money account, meaning their account must have had at least one deposit made to it.
- Entrants must be 18 years old or older
- Entrants must play a satellite to the specified tournament to be eligible to win a prize
- Entrants must also follow the tournament’s pro(s) on Twitter and comment with their partypoker username to be eligible
- Each tournament’s pro will randomly select one eligible winner
- The winner will receive one percent (paid in tournament dollars) of the pro’s winnings in the event or an $11 POWERFEST ticket, whichever has the greater value.
- Only the Team partypoker pro’s first entry counts; cashing after re-entering does not yield a prize.
- The decision of the partypoker management team is final